Money never sleep

Hard to believe quick money ? Invest this one u will know it^^

Sunday, October 11, 2015

A big struggle for a christian that born in a christianity family....

Again this is the place where I can pour out my feeling and my everything freely because at here none of my close relationship people know this blog...

Just now have a discussion with my parent regarding to the struggle for a christian that born in a Christianity family.

But hmmm, my mom seem like to jump to conclusion very quickly make me feel that i hardly want to express my opinion and what am i struggle for. And she like to express her experience and make me feel that she want to end this type of conversation quickly. (Although I know she is not meaning that )

Just that I am really struggle about it because of the core value in the world is really a big difference and a conflict within and make me feel that at one hand i want to hold firm about gods words but in other hand i want to ensure i will have a steady life in this world.

But just now, when i am brushing my teeth, suddenly in my mind come out a phrase that said,
Satan know very well what you want and satan will try to use what you want the most to control YOU!!! Woah, when this phrase coming out I feel a big shock within me because in my life, yeah the two thing i most wanted is money and my admired GF.!!!
And I really work hard for this two and now I rewind my life stage from the time i start chasing this two thing my complain start growing and I want for more encouragement and more time spent on the target GF !!!
When she didnt recognise my effort suddenly i feel what i do is useless but actually if i make it another way and Recognised that what i do is for Our Lord, everything will be different and every thing will be seem that i do all this to Glorify our Lord Our God !!

Thanks God because HE tell me the truth and the lie of SAtan although i dunno why HE now tell me but I really thanks God. HE rescue me out from the control of the SATAN and HE help me to tear the lie of SATAN in my life for this 4 years !!!!

God please continue guide me and lead me in Your road till the end.


No comments: