Money never sleep

Hard to believe quick money ? Invest this one u will know it^^

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Another 2 click will achieve 100 clicks

After a long run will achieve a hundred clicks gambateh !!!!!!
In this long run in blogging, i feel that share my experience and my feel and here is very fun and fascinating seem i didn't blogging for a long time haha.
At here i don't know who or whom got view this blog but i wish all those who read it wil not feel bored about it because it juz a normal life for what i have write, and with the god will i will start go into a new field. Actually i  am in accounting field job, and think to be an accountant and be my own boss from the very first day i take ACCA to be my career.

For five years i study in ACCA and i get plenty of knowledge and very worth for me as a new entrepreneur. Because what i have study make me have a very good analysis skill and to help me not to make a silly decision in my daily business.

For me it feel like although i am a boss to my own but it also like working and everyday have a lot of problem need to be solve. Not like an employee, got problem just throw to boss, boss will settle the problem and get fixed wages...

But thats not what i want hahaha, i juz 23years old i feel that this is not the time yet for me to stick or stable in one area. Hahah i feel that i like more adventure and go out from the traditional working lifestyle. I ever working before and i feel it so awful and so tiring and boring in the small office and doing all the small and minor thing and settle small and repeat problem from clients.

Write to here first no need to take a bath first, later continue hahaha.... Have a nice day and god bless you all !!!! ^^

No comments: